My name is Eric Peacock.
I'm an experienced motion designer and video editor with a background in graphic/front-end design and art.
I've produced spots, brand narratives, digital signage, social media promos, instructionals, presentations, logo reveals, and much more using 2D/3D video and animation tools.
I don't just work with video; I have experience animating for apps, web sites, or banner ads using modern animation libraries. My design background includes print, retail, the web, and many unusual things in-between.
Now I'm looking for my next adventure…
Check out my motion design reel (1:18).
For project involvement details enable captions ("CC" icon) and selectively pause.
A playlist of spots I made, from 6 to 30 seconds.
What I did: Sourcing, editing, color correction, color grading, audio editing, VFX (where applicable).
If you've got more time to spare and would like to see better examples of my editing, here are some long-form videos I've created.
Projects that have been keeping me busy during the pandemic:
- Photography: Portaits, staff-at-work, and facilities for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Spot editing and video production (with Werxo)
- GeekWire Studios Transform motion graphics package (with Blue Heron Media)
- K2 (Acquired by Nintex): motion graphic video series for social media, home page video backgrounds, animated logo design
- LAM Arts, Inc.: web site design/build, image retouching and restoration
- AquaGenie Corporation: brand look-and-feel update, logo revision, 3D-rendered product illustrations, hardware notification visualization
- Miscellaneous: IT-related consulting, legacy file conversion, and video production